Domini Monroe is an Indie pop singer-songwriter on the rise with a noticeable edge. She is a vision of old soul beauty with a modern sex appeal. With her smokey low tones and powerful high notes, her music will captivate your mind and spirit making you want to hear more. Many critics are in awe of her wide vocal range. Her poetic yet catchy lyrics let people envision themselves into her stories. Internationally, people find her songs relatable and comforting for what they have been through in their own situations.
8 Facts About Domini
1. I used to sing opera when I was in contract with the NYC MET Opera House.
2. My favorite accessories to wear are chokers and hoop earrings. I’m also very obsessed with my birthstone! You can catch me wearing at least one item of citrine every day!
3. I have a passion for astrology! I’m #scorpioaf
4. I eat gluten free because I have celiac disease. I’m always exploring for good places to eat!
5. I love giving advice! I give advice for anything from relationships to dream analysis.
6. I’m obsessed with jelly beans and sour patch kids especially the blue raspberry ones.
7. I’m an old soul and have a very eclectic taste in music that varies from doo wop and 80s rock to popular music now. I can honestly listen to anything and find appreciation for it!
8. The number 8 is my favorite and lucky number! Anything that is important in my life has the number 8 involved.
Beyond entertainment, Domini donates a quarter of her life to charity, and has appeared and performed for many charity event fundraisers; Relay for Life, Kids For Kids, St. Jude's Children's Hospital Research The American Cancer Society, and JDRF (The Little North Pole, a yearly fundraiser for juvenile diabetes. For her first single "Pump My Heart" she donated all the net proceeds to the American Cancer Society and used the slogan "Keep those hearts pumping".